Idaho Department of Finance

Money Transmitter Applications And Forms

Beginning September 1, 2012, money transmitters can obtain an Idaho money transmitter license through a national electronic licensing system known as the NMLS. The system and related information can be found at

For companies not conducting a multi-state business or not interested in using NMLS, please contact the Department of Finance for a licensing package. You may contact Ginnie Sorensen at (208) 332-8073 or via email at

  • Surety Bond For Money Transmitters: WordWord Document | PDFPDF Document