Official Government Website

Money Transmitter Applications And Forms


Money transmitters can obtain an Idaho money transmitter license through a national electronic licensing system known as the NMLS. The system and related information can be found at

Companies interested in licensing outside the NMLS, please contact our office at (208) 332-8004 or toll free within Idaho 1-888-346-3378.