Governor Little issued a "stay at home order" effective March 25, 2020.
The Department is open with minimal staff, and essential functions are being carried out via remote work.
Our voicemail and email are available for your direct contact. Please message us at 208-332-8000 or email@example.com. We will return all correspondence as we can and in the order received.
News and Announcements
- FINRA: Phishing Campaign Advisory
- Financial Literacy Month Tip of the Week: Affinity Fraud
- Financial Literacy Month “Tip of the Week” - Medical Debt Collections
- Department Announces New Management Team
- Financial Literacy Month Tip of the Week – Understanding Your Brokerage Account Statement
- Financial Literacy Tip of the Week – Organizing Your Financial Future
- Governor Little Proclaims April as “Financial Literacy Month
- Governor Little Proclaims April as Financial Literacy Month
- Investors Beware of Con Artists Looking to Profit from Fear and Uncertainty
- News and Announcements Archive