The Department is open; however, our building has limited visitor access. We are following the Idaho Rebounds plan. Our staff remains available to serve you; we encourage email, phone calls, and remote communication. If necessary, we are also available for meetings by appointment.
Our main switchboard number is 208-332-8000
Group contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Announcements
- Financial Literacy Month “Tip of the Week” - Looking for a Loan? Consider Opting for a Licensed Lender
- Financial Literacy Month “Tip of the Week” – Top Investor Threats for 2021
- Financial Literacy “Tip of the Week” – Prepare to resume paused payments
- Financial Literacy “Tip of the Week” – Social Isolation
- Governor Little Proclaims April as “Financial Literacy Month”
- We're hiring! Join our team as a Financial Institution Examiner 1
- Metals.com Claim Deadline – April 30, 2021
- Boomer to Zoomer Virtual Seminar
- Boise Insurance Agent Sued for Securities Violations
- Smart Women Smart Money Virtual Conference is February 19th.
- 2020 Consumer Complaints Summary Results
- Know the Difference Between Your Card Types
- News and Announcements Archive