The Department is open; however, our building has limited visitor access. We are following the Idaho Rebounds plan. Our staff remains available to serve you; we encourage email, phone calls, and remote communication. If necessary, we are also available for meetings by appointment.
Our main switchboard number is 208-332-8000
Group contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Announcements
- Advisory – Online Cryptocurrency Investment Scams
- Traditional and Alternative Credit Scoring – “Tip of the Week”
- Decentralized Finance and Its Potential Impacts for Investors
- Mortgage Loan Modification Scams are Reappearing
- Financial Literacy Month “Tip of the Week” – Investor Empowerment
- Governor Little proclaims April "Financial Literacy Month”
- Virtual Scam Jam featuring Keynote Speaker Attorney General Lawrence Wasden
- “Our Financial Conference” – April 1, 2022 in Moscow, Idaho
- Department joins 31 other states and SEC to settle with BlockFi – digital asset lending platform
- News and Announcements Archive