The Department is open; however, our building has limited visitor access. We are following the Idaho Rebounds plan. Our staff remains available to serve you; we encourage email, phone calls, and remote communication. If necessary, we are also available for meetings by appointment.
Our main switchboard number is 208-332-8000
Group contact is email@example.com.
News and Announcements
- Shop Smart this Holiday Season
- Mortgage Advisory Board Fall Meeting to be held November 4, 2020 at 10:00am. If you are interested in listening to the public meeting, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Scam Jam “Lunch and Learn” Webinar Series
- Department Joins CFTC to Charge Precious Metals Dealers
- Stay Safe Online
- Operation Corrupt Collector
- International Crackdown on Coronavirus Scams
- Consider a Tax-Advantaged Savings Account
- Understanding Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement
- Boise Promoter Settles State Securities Lawsuit
- News and Announcements Archive