The Department is open; however, our building has limited visitor access. We are following the Idaho Rebounds plan. Our staff remains available to serve you; we encourage email, phone calls, and remote communication. If necessary, we are also available for meetings by appointment.
Our main switchboard number is 208-332-8000
Group contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Announcements
- 2020 Consumer Complaints Summary Results
- Know the Difference Between Your Card Types
- IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE FINALIZES INVESTIGATION OF MR. COOPER’S MISCONDUCT AND OPERATIONAL WEAKNESSES
- Shop Smart this Holiday Season
- Mortgage Advisory Board Fall Meeting to be held November 4, 2020 at 10:00am. If you are interested in listening to the public meeting, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Virtual Scam Jam “Lunch and Learn” Webinar Series
- Department Joins CFTC to Charge Precious Metals Dealers
- Stay Safe Online
- Operation Corrupt Collector
- News and Announcements Archive